Simple and Powerful
Features specifically designed for your industry
- A clickable laundry list of everything that you might need for a job.
- Completely customizable for your needs.
Real-Time Job Sharing
- Seamlessly collaborate on jobs with agents, producers, or anyone else on the BlinkBid network.
- Actively oversee jobs currently in production as-it-happens, and make changes in real-time.
Terms and Licenses
- Create a usage license with our usage license builder.
- Terms and Conditions and bid and invoice terms are all built in, and all customizable.
- Generate up to six advance invoices based on the bid.
- UK tax compliant.
- Trackable through to the final invoice.
- First of its kind production module for active producing.
- Add receipts, actual or anticipated, during production.
- Move money between line items to keep a balanced budget.
- Add overages, internal and client-requested.
- Wrap reports to speed job wrap.
- Separate and manage the different facets of your business or assign different cities to individual personalities to manage a global production company.
- Individually manage talent as an agent and track overall performance.
- Create unlimited bid revisions to maximise your strategy to win jobs.
- Easily revisit any revision to maintain control over your process.
- Bid in one currency, produce in another, then invoice in the original. A global tool for global business.
- Lock the job using current exchange rates, then tweak it later for maximum flexibility.
- Email bids with an electronic signature option.
- Easily track the client’s signing progress.
Line Item Groups (LIGs)
- Save a group of line items you use frequently with specific rates and markups.
- Make the Line Item Groups as you go, or pre-curate them inside your My Jobs section.
- Our reports have everything you need to manage your productions.
- Profit & Loss, Accounts Receivable, Invoices and Tax, Cash Received, Won/Lost jobs and Usage License tracker.
Sign Up Today
Join thousands of companies around the world using BlinkBid every day to manage the business side of their creativity.