Duplicating a job is far easier than using templates. As artists, we tend to remember the jobs better than what templates we’ve previously used.
1. On your main dashboard click on “My Jobs” at the top:
2. Mark the job you want to duplicate as a favorite. You can do this by clicking the icon next to the job title. You don’t have to mark it as a favorite, but we’ve found it makes it easier to duplicate the jobs you do most often.
3. Once you’ve starred your job click on my jobs and then click on “Starred”:
4. Next click on the job and to duplicate it, simply click on the “hamburger” and choose “Duplicate”:
5. Notice you can edit the name and that a new job number has already been populated for you. You can also customize which personality and other options you want to apply towards this job. Once choices are made, go ahead and hit “Save”. Keep in mind that the contact you assign must already be added to your contacts.
Here’s the video tutorial: