Today we’ve updated Blinkbid to address a few requests and minor bugs. This is a free upgrade to anyone already using Blinkbid 6.x for Mac or Windows. If you’re on an older version, please see our upgrade pricing.
Here’s a rundown of what you’ll find in the v6.04 update…
Changes and Additions
- Agent’s invoice now indicates commissionable fees in the description
- Added envelope printing capabilities from the contact card
- Added option to suppress the date under the signature image of an invoice
- Added “Receive Advance” in the Job menu in the Production window. Also added an indicator in the Production window to show that the advance has been received
- Added an option to print the job nickname on estimates and invoices. The option can be found in the Document Appearance > Label Text section
- Added the ability to print a Production Report
- Added New Zealand terms and conditions
- Blinkbid now calculates profit based on productions expenses if there are no actuals
- When suppressing the logo at print time, the additional space at top feature will now work
- Fixed a bug that when duplicating a job the wrong version number was applied to the duplicated job disallowing use of the Production module
- Fixed a decimal error in the bid consultant in which two categories were showing dollars instead of hundreds of dollars in rare cases
- Fixed a minor problem with the Quickbooks export that affected users who entered an overall job markup
If you have any suggestions or feedback on this update, please post a comment below. If you run into any technical issues, please fill out a support ticket.